Match up the key terms and definitions.
The ontological argument – Page 3
You have 0 answers correct.
- A deductive argument
- A priori
- Necessary being
- Contingent being
- an argument in which, if the premises are true, then the conclusion must be true
- prior to experience
- something that adds to our concept of the subject
- a being whose non-existence is logically impossible. This is different from the cosmological usage which refers to factual necessity.
- a being that need not be, that could have been different, something that has dependency.
- a statement in which the predicate is contained in the subject
- a statement in which the predicate is not contained in the subject
- the essential nature of something
- relating to the nature of being
- relating to existence